Aspen Expeditions' COVID-19 Prevention Policies
We understand the seriousness of the COVID-19 pandemic; our goal is to provide our clients the experience they seek without compromising their safety or the safety of our staff. We are adhering to all COVID-19 guidelines and timelines, as issued by Pitkin County.
- We will encourage our employees to use conservative social distancing behavior while not at work to reduce their exposure to COVID-19 and therefore the exposure to our clients.
- We will conduct daily symptoms checks of all employees.
- Staff will receive oversight/auditing by management to ensure they’re following these guidelines.
- AEW will focus on private & small group guiding over group larger enrolment adventures.
- We will be diligent in following these stated guidelines.
- Do they have:
- Dry cough
- Shortness of breath
- Sore throat
- If so they will be directed to go home and get tested for COVID-19; we will work with all clients to reschedule their trips in these circumstances
- Have they been in contact with anyone known to have the COVID-19?
These protocols have been approved by our Medical Advisor: Kimberly Levin MD, Pitkin County Medical Officer.