Rock this Summer in Aspen/Snowmass!
Get outside and enjoy the mountains! Plan your day or multi-day trips now.
- Go for a fun day of rock climbing up on Independence Pass.
- Get in an alpine climb up Pyramid Peak, the Maroon Bells or Capitol Peak and more.
- Wander amid wildflowers in the high alpine wilderness on a mountain hike, overnight camping trip, or a trek to Crested Butte.
- Got a group or party? Consider an adventure ropes course Terrain Challenge including fun elements such as a zipline across a gorge, a climb out of an ice cave, a slack line across a river and more. (Customized for your group.)
- With snow still high on the peaks come on snow climbs and/or ski off of Independence Pass.
The staff and professional AMGA Mountain Guides at Aspen Expeditions excel at providing a custom outdoor experience for you and your group. From easy half day private hikes and rock climbs to multi-night "turn-key" camping and technical peak outings, let us help you plan some outdoor mountain fun! Contact us today via email or voice at 970-925-7625.
- Aspen Expeditions Worldwide is a US Forest Permittee since 1976
- AEW only hires the most professional mountain guides with formal AMGA training or certifications!
- AEW was voted 'Business of the Year' by the Aspen Chamber Resort Association
- We love our staff & mountain guides ... and know you will too!